A family friendly garden
The project involved creating a family friendly play space by installing a turfed lawn, new fencing and a gate for security
The garden had a moss-filled lawn, overgrown planting and dilapidated out buildings. In readiness for a young family, the owner enlisted the help of Smiths Landscapes to transform the garden into a family friendly space. This project involved the renewal of an existing garden by:
- removing 120m2 of turf and planting
- replacing old lap panel and close board fencing
- moving an existing perennial planted border
- building a new gate at the entrance to the property and
- building a retaining wall and installing a new turfed lawn.
After the successful completion of the project, the customer Lauren of West End Road said "The work was completed to a very high standard. Jason and his colleagues were considerate and informative throughout. We are very pleased with the work."
Volume recycled (m3)
Fencing length (m)